“James was a brilliant addition to our team; he transformed our social media into exciting and up-to-date platforms and more than tripled our followers.
“James has a huge range of skills that have been tremendously beneficial to Esteem. He has overseen and proofread Newsletter and Press Release content, provided technical advice to our team of young volunteers, created and delivered new publicity materials, liaised with our web designer on technical issues and site development and so much more.
“I cannot recommend James enough, he will be a great asset to any team and we wish Esteem had the funding to employ him!”
• Manage media team, working remotely with volunteers in UK and Europe to raise Esteem’s profile and marketing to increase awareness and engagement from supporters
• Press liaison, identify local press opportunities, utilise contacts and prepare local press releases to raise the charity’s proﬁle in the local area.
• Target appropriate media, including national, regional and specialist contacts, with news releases, media briefings, photo calls, features and contributions to internal publications
• Manage, create and promote social media channels including blogs, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook ensuring active participation to reach a wider audience
• Marketing and Public Relations management, promoting Esteem to a range of audiences through social media, telephone contacts and face-to-face meetings
• Professional networking and stakeholder communication, liaising with vast network of other organisations with similar aims to promote the services Esteem offers to young people across the UK and Europe
• Support the director in increasing Esteem’s network of organisations, funders, supporters and participants, building relations and developing new areas of involvement