Creative Support is a high quality provider of person centred social care services for people with learning disabilities, mental health and other needs.
As Administrator I provided an efficient and responsive administration and reception service within one of Creative Support’s Leeds offices.
My work required regular liaison with professionals, carers, families and a range of other stakeholders in addition to the service users themselves.
It also involved working with a range of other staff members based in the area (including other administrators based in different geographical areas).
A high standard of customer care and professionalism was required at all times.
- Provided administrative support to senior staff including newsletters and promotional items
- Answered the phone in a professional and efficient manner, took accurate messages and liaised with other staff and managers
- Acted as a point of contact for family, external agencies and other professionals to ensure effective communication and follow-up to issues
- Typed correspondence and produce professional documents and reports
- Minuted meetings and organised follow-up actions
- Kept the filing system in order including annual leave requests, incidents/accidents, compliments/complaints, goods requisitions and maintenance
- Prepared plans and reports as directed by the Service Manager
- Maintained project petty cash in line with Creative Support financial procedures
- Liaised with Head Office to coordinate local staff placements on relevant training courses, logging delegate lists and confirming attendance numbers
- Maintained up-to-date training and supervision matrices
- Deliver mini-induction training to new starters at the service
- Assisted the staff team to produce high quality documentation for service user files including arranging meetings with circles of support and relevant professionals, minuting meetings and typing documentation
- Ordered and put away stationary and office equipment
- ￼￼￼Accepted regular support and supervision from line manager
- Carried out all work in a manner consistent with the aims of the Service and the philosophy of Creative Support
- Complied with and implemented the Equal Opportunities Policy of Creative Support
- Maintained confidentiality at all times, in accordance with the agreed policy
- Treated all service users and stakeholders with respect and courtesy
- Observed any written policies, procedures and guidelines for good practice agreed by Creative Support
- Created and maintained a training matrix and supervision matrix
- Incident logs
- Payroll documents